Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kay Foong supports Luwei?... Kay Foong supports ORTV?... Kay Foong supports Oops! Asia?... Kay Foong supports etc & etc...?

No! I'm merely just an incapable individual. Who am I & what am I to say that "I support them"? They all can still do well WITHOUT my supports. I should humble down & say: "Thanks Luwei for helping me grow... Thanks ORTV for letting me serve... Thanks Oops! Asia for letting me collaborate... Most of all, thanks God for everything!"

And it's really very irresponsible to start off "supporting" a ministry project & then pull out half way into the project by giving some crappy self-centered reasons & then go about trying to influence others involved in the project to abandon the same project as well. What kind of ministry worker is this? Would a true God's servant trash God's ministry projects? What can one gain from doing so? Is it for vengeance? Please read (Matthew 5:39) & (Matthew 18:21-23).

We're fighting a spiritual battle here, the more gospel warriors the better, it shouldn't just be a solo hero's act. I simply cannot understand why other's voluntary participations to HELP & to SERVE TOGETHER would threaten an individual till he/she has to pull out from the "battle"... We're not doing things for our own glory, all glory should be to God, ok?

Moreover, most of us are volunteering our services & we're NOT PAID! Even if I think many of us are even more professional and should even more "deserve" to be paid instead. So don't go around boasting about your contributions & that you deserve this and deserve that & blah blah blah... It was a blessing to you, not that you "deserve" it! Please wake up your consciences, correct your attitude & always be thankful if you wanna continue to serve in God's ministry works!

做事情凡事都应该虚心向学,要自量,按部就班,不要还没学会走就想学飞啊!这种妄想一步登天的态度是要不得的!

Sorry that I sounded harsh, but some people are simply too arrogant to see their own problems & the damages they've done & yet still go about instilling bad influences upon others. Most Christians are simply too kind to tell such people off about their problems & so they'll just keep quiet & continue to treat them nicely. But I think keeping quiet & continue to treat such a person nicely will only pamper them & further spoiling them instead, so I think such people must be told off somehow before things get way out of hand. And I'm trying to be nice here by not mentioning names, but hopefully the person whom I'm directing at knows that I'm referring to him/her.

To the person whom I'm referring this message to, I've seen your works and I think you have a lot of brushing up to work on your skills. It doesn't matter if you lack experiences, but if you are really sincere & passionate about Performance Art, please do read up more related materials, attend more workshops / courses & watch more professional productions as references.

想当演员?那就真看,真听,真思考。
想当导演?那就多看,多听,多思考。

1 comment:

  1. OK, seems like my wall post has been responded to. "Supports" has been removed, and I am no longer "A Daddy's Instrument" now.

    It doesn't bother me at all whether if I'm "A Daddy's Instrument" or not, what's most important is that I've got my message across and hopefully "the person" will change for the better.

    Just bear in mind that Singapore is a very small country, the Performance Art Industry in Singapore is equally small, and the Performance Art Ministry Circle in Singapore is even much smaller, so whatever you do within the circle will be easily made known to everybody involved in the same community.

    As such, I will still easily be able to hear & be concern on whatever you are doing. I wish you all be best and I hope to hear improvements. God bless you & Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete