Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What not to do with a blessed testimony production...

If an organization offers me a favor & blessed me with an all costs absorbed production to help me record my testimony, should I take advantage of it & fix a sales price for this end product of my testimony & then make money out of it?

I think my testimony is a gift from God & it should be PRICELESS. I should be thankful & credit the parties involved in making such recordings come true. If I really think my testimony would be helpful to the others, then I shouldn't add a price tag to it but to distribute it freely instead. But of course, it'd be to the individual's discretion if any love offering is offered though. We must always have faith in God in whatever ministry works that we're serving in. Jehovah Jireh! Please read (John 2:13-22).

No comments:

Post a Comment